Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a New Year, anything can happen

Well I successfully made it to 2012.  Let's see what is going on, I am currently submitted to a position outside of Portland, OR, Shiprock, NM for two different positions.  With the holidays the process of getting licensure has slowed down to a crawl, I hope now that the holidays are over they will get back to normal, I am anxiously awaiting the email that my temporary licenses in Nevada and Oregon have been issued.  I have emailed a friend who is a CPA to find out since the last time that I traveled what tax benefits or problems there will be converting to a travel life instead of a brick and mortar residence.

I am still in that hurry up and wait period, submitted and in limbo both for job positions, and waiting on licensure endorsement.  I truly believe that 2012 is going to be a great year for me personally, professionally, and financially.  I have trusted the good Lord for all of these years and he has never once let me down, and I believe that he is watching over and guiding my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment