Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getting Close

Yesterday was laundry, making my list and start checking things off.  I have my reservations made and leave on Wednesday evening on this new chapter.  One good thing, at least all of the laundry is now done, amazing how it stacks up when you wash just what you need and not everything in the hamper.

I finally have all contracts signed, payroll information sent, and the hundred release forms, lab results sent, I am officially ready to start my new position on January 30, now this week I just need when and where to report and I am ready!

I have been looking at the Leisure Time Unity 24MB as a viable option for my travel adventures, all of the necessary features, small enough to park in any campground, and it has a 5,000# towing capacity.  I need to do some further research on what exactly you could pull behind one of those, it would be ideal if something like a Ford Focus could be pulled with it, the Unity for somewhere to stay, and the Focus to drive back and forth to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment