Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cancelled Again

Census continues to be down at the hospital, so I got cancelled today, only one more scheduled shift on Thursday.  Rolling out towards New Mexico next Wednesday evening, I hope to get from Birmingham to Little Rock, AK, then a long 14 hour driving day from Little Rock, AK to close to Albuquerque, NM to pick up the rental car for Michael on Friday before heading to Freemont.  My butt is already numb just thinking about that 14 hour drive! 

It is finally hitting me that I am going to miss everyone, but it is a journey I willingly take not just for the money, and working towards my dream of purchasing a RV, paying off student loans, and not living paycheck to paycheck.  Plus there is no where in Birmingham that I want to work.

2 comments:

  1. How is your GERD? No fire the belly, I hope. Too bad about being cancelled.

    Mike and Dee
    gonerving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GERD is totally under control, not had any heartburn, even with eating spicy foods.

    Wednesday leaving for New Mexico, man my butt is already tired thinking of that long drive, but I am very excited about starting this new chapter.

    ReplyDelete