Friday, December 30, 2011

Waiting is not my better point

Well the last few days have been one roller coaster ride after another.  The travel company has submitted me to a facility in Portland, and now to two places in New Mexico.  Now for the part that I really do not like, hurry up and wait, you get 15 minutes to locate and send the 100 documents the facility requires and then you wait, and you wait, and you wait some more.  I really would love the job on the Indian Reservation, the four corners area has some really amazing hiking and scenery.  There is also some nice RV dealerships up there, I would love to make a side trip to Eugene, OR to that huge dealer up there, they have a really large variety, but right now I am torn between the Voltage 3950, and the Raptor 410LEV.

No comments:

Post a Comment