Sunday, December 18, 2011

OUCH My Hand

It has been awhile since I posted anything, last Sunday I managed to break a bone in my hand, I never knew just how bad that could hurt!  Now I am stuck in a brace with a swollen right hand with some nasty bruising all across the palm.

I have been looking at the new Dutchman Voltage 5th wheel, the model 3950 has caught my eye, unfortunately the closest Dutchman dealer is way up in Tennessee, a trip I will have to save until after the holidays.

I have applied for Nevada and Oregon licenses, I received the paperwork packages from the licensing company yesterday so off to get fingerprinted again and this and that notarized to mail off on Monday.  You would think I was applying to be the President of the United States with the amount of questions and information they are asking for.  Hopefully January will bring a contract in Washington, there is a really nice RV Supercenter in Eugene, Oregon that I want to go shopping at.  I am so ready to get back to traveling, although I have a job it is not a travel assignment, there is allot to be said about a 8 - 13 week assignment, you do not get involved int he politics and favorites game that is everywhere, just go to work and do your job and go home.  When your assignment is over you just pack up your stuff and off to the next adventure.

I went Friday to look at a used Winnebago and my fears about a used bathroom were realized, although the unit looked very clean, there was a smell of sewer as soon as you opened the door, and around the toilet was frightening, guess they forgot to clean that up before showing it.  I was going to take some pictures but turned on the camera and immediately had dead batteries.  Just my luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment