Saturday, March 24, 2012

Assignment winding down

This time next week I will be making that long trip (1450 miles) back to Alabama for a few weeks.  It seems a shame that tree weeks off involves 6 days of driving, but that is just how it is.

I managed to take care of the potential threats to future prosperity, so that is taken care of.  I have a million things to get done today, drop off the laundry, get the Jeep washed and an oil change.  Mega Millions is over 300 million, so I need to get tickets for that - you never know.

The weather here is finally warm, the strange pollen has given my sinuses a fit, but I think I am getting used to it.  I asked some coworkers what exactly was blooming because it still looks like dead grass and rocks to me.  It turns out it is the bushes that turn into the tumble weeds that are everywhere here are blooming among the dead grass and rocks, maybe I will see some at some point?

I am going to stop at the RV store and look around, they only have used ones here, but will stop and look, get some ideas on what I want and like, and those things that are important to each of us.  I will take my camera and try to post pictures later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment