Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why O Why Me

I am forever amazed how life has the strange twisted way of making our lives so chaotic at times and just how fragile our dreams really are. It seems that in this life one mistake years ago has the potential to take your life and dreams away from you on a whim. At the thought of turning 50 in a little over one month, the thoughts of giving up on my dreams and future potential seem so surreal to me I cannot even phantom them. I finish this current contract on March 31 and will head back to Alabama on April 1 for three weeks, I start my contract extension April 23 to July 21, after that I am not certain what my options available to me will be. I guess I will continue to hope and pray that things work out for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and I hope everything works out for you. Don't give up the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am praying and hopeful, I hope to have an answer and resolution very soon. Unfortunately this is one of those things in life that is beyond our control. I am still hopeful, I bought my lottery tickets tonight, you just never know. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete