Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Unprodutive Day

After getting cancelled from work this morning the rest of the day has turned out to be a wash.  It is cold and wet outside so the puppies did not want to go outside so they have been under foot all day long.  I decided to take a big nap as I noticed that Greta had assembled her a nest of 8 socks in her crate, I have already taken several away from her today, and she ate one yesterday.  So after taking them all away from her I set out to take my nap, I look and she has yet another sock in her mouth so in her crate she went; she was not happy because I made her stay in her crate and Bart got all of the cuddling.  Now that I am up I have started on laundry, plenty to do the dirty clothes hamper is running over, one load in, first load of whites sprayed to depuppify them, now 12 more loads after that and maybe be caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment