Sunday, November 27, 2011

Looks comfy right?


Last night was one of those nights that you wake yourself up dreaming, I saw myself in this kitchen making a lasagna and wouldn't you know it I woke up right before I got to taste it!  I hate when you wake up in the middle of a good dream before the end!  This is my dream home, I remember this spring Michael, Momma, and I went shopping, we spent the day going through every 5th wheeler on the lot, this was one of the last ones.  It was a very hot day, we wore momma out so she sat in one with the air on, napped while we looked at the last 20 or so, this was the one that I know would be a perfect fit for the family.  I think we have used the dining room table maybe twice this year, we normally eat in the den in front of the tv, so why would we want a RV with the wasted space of a dining room booth, or table just taking up space?

I am thinking a nap is in order, it is a dreary rainy day, and I might just get to pick up my dream and get a taste of that lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment