Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

I woke up this morning surrounded by all three babies, Michael was off to do his early morning shopping deals.  The air inside the house was crisp, the weather here this time of year alternates between cold and warm in a matter of days.

I have many things to be thankful for, I have a job, a nice place to live, three Weimaraner's that adore their daddy, and two kitties who also love their daddy very much.  I have a wonderful partner who has been very supportive and loving even when I was out of work in between jobs.  I have my health that is holding steady which hopefully will hold up until my health insurance kicks in next October 23, 2012.

Although I am very thankful for all of the blessings in my life, I am still human and dare to dream, where would I like to be this morning?  I feel the need to hear water, south Texas has a nice ring to it.


Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, Texas, USA




No comments:

Post a Comment